My Blog List

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pink and Black Paper Cupcakes Challenge


The Paper Cupcakes challenge this week is to make a pink and black card. Pink and black is a color combo that I like working with so I really enjoyed doing this challenge. I have had my Cheery Lynn fanciful flourish die for a few weeks and had never used it, I don't know why I waited so long because I certainly like it. We would love for you to join us for our blog challenge so come on over to There's Magic in the Air and join in the fun. You just might win yourself a free digi. Stop in and check out the other team members cards and the details on winning a free digi or two.

I really appreciate you stopping in, I hope you come back again soon.

Challenges entered:
Party Time Tuesday-#39 Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!!! I love it....and the fanciful flourish die ...is to die for....awesome job...might have to scraplift it......tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and very cute image, too. Don't put that die away! It's a real winner and you should use it more. It is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous design!! Love your pink and black colors and that flourish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shirt, what a beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome and the image really lovely. Your flourishes are exquisite!! P.S. If no one wants the gorgeous cupcake under the dome - can I have it? I'll share it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous Shirley!! Love the flourishes and the pink and black is fabulous! Yummy looking cupcake too! ;)
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is the cutest card on the face of the earth! Cupcakes and polka dots! Life is good! Tee hee! Awesome Shirtley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the color combo and the leaf flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stripes and Polka Dots, Pink and Black, Gooey and yummy cupcakes - what's not to love about that??? Shirley, this is such a sweet (pun intended) card that I couldn't help but leave you a comment!! So glad you finally got to use your flourishes - aren't they delicious? and they look amazing the way you doubled them up down the side too. Love that fancy cake dish you brought to show off your cupcake too. Two thumbs up, Sistah!! LYMI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the pink and black color combo!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete