My Blog List

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge-Surf City "Woodies"

The Speedy TV Inspiration challenge is Surf City Woodies this week.  I found pictures of some neat old "Woodies" to get our inspiration from.   I used the Mark's Finest Paper  "Your a Classic" stamp set for my card.  Woodies were known to be a car with a wood look panel down the side of it.  I drew lines on the side of the classic car to make it look like a  old Woodie.

Here are the pictures I chose for the inspiration:











I hope you will join us for this challenge over at Speedy TV.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Shirley, you so captured the inspiration photos in this card. It is like looking at a scene out of a movie. Love your vivid colors and the scene you created. Beautiful stuff! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley ! What a stunning scene ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Wish I was there now!! This just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant! Now I know what 'woodies' are too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my WOW! What a stunning card Shirley!!!!!! Did you make that background, or was it something you printed? I LOVE the colors!!! The car is awesome too!!!! You're obviously not as afriad of red as I am! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete