My Blog List

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - New Uses For Old Surfboards

For the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge this week, I chose three pictures of old surfboards being used for decorative purposes.   It is amazing what  ideas people come up with to re-purpose old things.  For some reason, re-purposed items really catch my eye.   I gravitate to them and  I have purchased several of those items for my home.  My favorite is a "old" child's potty chair that had a old kitchen pan attached to it  that had been painted to hold flowers.  I took the pan off of it and added a doily, I now use it show show off a family portrait.  Sorry, I got off base here so now I will get back to details about the challenge.   For my card today, I  chose a Mark's Finest Paper stamp called Butterfly Essence can colored it with various copies.  Here is the picture of inspiration that I chose this week:


The picture shows where they have used this old surfboard for an outside shower .   I hope you will come over to Speedy TV and see the other inspiration pieces.  

I am really glad you stopped in for a visit.  Come back again, real soon.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Shirley ! The colours are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete