My Blog List

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Ladders

This week for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge,  I chose pictures of ladders and some ways to use them as home decor.   I actually have an old ladder that I used to hang towels on in my whirlpool room.
(They are in the very same theme and colors as the card above)  I never thought of it in time or I would have used a picture of my ladder for this challenge.  I decided to use a long card so I could put the ladder on it with the hear and star decoration.  My blue star does not show up very well in the blue.  I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamp set called "Be Proud".

Be sure and come over to the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge  and take a look at our pictures and the other team member's cards.  I would love it if you joined us by uploading your card to Mr. Linky.

Here is the door I received my inspiration from:

Thanks, for coming by today.

4 comments:

  1. Shirley, I so love your card representing that great ladder. I really thought about doing that one but that greenery called me. What I really love the most is that you incorporated the ladder into your sketch - how great is that. I may have to case you. Wonderful patriotic card and another super challenge! I tried to call the other day and missed you - tag you are it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Americana!! This is truly a favorite style of yours, having seen your home's decor! Love the ladder as part of your card front - truly a patriotic card with the stars too - that fits for the TSC this week too!! You go,girl!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The long card format is a natural for your lovely card!! Why do I never think to use that shape for anything??? Your card is pretty and very Americana!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were on the same wave length on this challenge! Your card is so pretty and your ladder looks a whole lot better than mine!!

    ReplyDelete