My Blog List

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Classy Cards N Such, - Beach Time Fun

Here is my card for the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge , which is a beach theme. I made a box card. These boxes are really cool. They fold up and fit nicely in an envelope without any extra postage.


I cut the card along with the beach embellishments. I used Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Paper along with Kraft card stock.
I put the box together using 1/4" Scor-tape. I took a stencil brush and dabbed it with ink from my ink pads to highlight the flip flops, the sun and the cloud.
I attached my designer paper to the box then I used a Quickie Glue Pen to attach the beach embellishments. The beach ball is attached to acetate so it looks like it is flying through the air. I then took white sheer ribbon and wrapped it around my trusty fork to make the bow. The final touch to the box card was to add the scripture.
Check out Classy Cards 'n Such online store, athttp://www.classycardsnsuch.com/ for crafting supplies and more!

Don't forget to use Shirley-10 to get a 10% discount.

5 comments:

  1. Fun box Shirley! Fun papers, dies, details. I have got to try one of these! So festive and so fun. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the little flip flops ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun summer card box, Shirley! This is inspiring me to make one for my younger daughter's work desk! She is a total summer nut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your box card. So far I have made the box...smile...just didn't put anything in it yet...Yes, I'm a slow card maker...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are becoming a real PRO at these, Shirley - this one is so cool - love the way summer is popping out all over!!! Will have to make some ,more of these myself!!

    ReplyDelete