My Blog List

Friday, July 25, 2014

Speedy Fox and Friends - Musical

Speedy Fox and Friends are doing a musical theme this week for the challenge.    Just in case you can't tell,  this is suppose to be a guitar and pick.   There are 6 black brads that the threads are connected to, but I don't think they show in this picture.  I saw this card on Pinterest and pinned it in a CAS board.  Oh, was I wrong,  this has taken me three hours.  I used the Mark's Finest Paper Stamp Sets " Just a note" and "Glad Glads" on my card.  I hope you will join us for the challenge this week.

Thanks, for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so so clever Shirley ! I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and yes I could tell straight away it is a guitar It is so clever Good job......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, this is sooo fun! How creative and smart you are! I love this and it would be so great for a guitar or music lover. I am going to go play in this challenge today with you guys! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Shirt, this is so cutting-edge awesome! Would be such a great card for any teen or musically inclined person, and such a clever way you pulled it all together!! - YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute!! What a great idea to make an instrument!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me try this again - I don't think you use "blog owner approval" before the comment is posted, so I must haved deleted my comment. In any event, if it's a duplicate - just trash it! Your card is really a WOW and beautiful card - very classy and unique - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous job with this card! Worth every minute of time you put into it! I'm a SLOW card maker so I often spend three hours (and more) making a card! But I do know what you mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hubby was just standing by my shoulder as I was flicking back and forth from your card on SCS to my favorites list and he said, "woa, scroll back to that!" It always tickles me when hubby sees a card and likes it! (whether it's mine or not!) This is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very cool Shirley! Love the music notes centered on it. Unique and perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...what a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete