My Blog List

Monday, July 21, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge - Make a Round Card

Things are going round and round over at the Squigglefly challenge blog.   ~grin~  Well, they are asking everyone to make a round card this week.   I chose to use the Squigglefly  image
"Giraffe Headshot"  by Inid Barnes.  I love Enid's animal images.  They are done in an artistic technique called pointillism.  They are really easy to color, too.   I hope you will join us for our challenge this week.

Thanks,  for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley - I never thought about offsetting circles for an interest point in these cards. I love your giraffe and composition dearly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very cute - the giraffe looks like she is chatting! Your layout is awesome - as is the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Shirley!! Great composition, and super cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite images at Squigglefly and you really made it look awesome with your fun sketch and bling. So creative my friend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Shirley! The dots on the background print is a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete