My Blog List

Friday, August 22, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Celebrating You

My card today showcases a image from the JustRite Botanical Medallions & Banners   stamp set.    I love Poppies  so you might see me make a lot of cards with Poppies.





I colored my Poppies with Copic markers.   I cut the image  and the layer with the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty Seven dies. I attached the image to white embossed card stock.  I used red sequins with White Pearls in the center for my embellishments next to my poppies and sentiment.  

News flash - now there is a new die called Sequins by My Favorite Things. You can make your own sequins using one of the many Foil or Metallic paper packages available at Classy Cards 'n such. Click here to see them and the products that are listed above, don't forget-use the code Shirley-10 for a 10% discount!  

I stamped the sentiment, cut it out and made a layer to go behind it.


I hope you enjoyed the card today and the recipe for making it. 

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love the ornate dies and the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley ! The die cuts and embossing are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful poppy image. This is very elegant and posh looking.

    The dies are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Nicely colored image!

    ReplyDelete