My Blog List

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sweet Tea - Pleated Border

 Here is a card I made for the Technique Lovers Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  The technique was to use a border punch and pleat it.  I used a cute  Lily of the Valley image that was sent to me by a dear friend from the UK who lost her fight to cancer a couple of years ago.  She was a friend I had only met online,  but we had the best time chatting and laughing.  I miss her, but I have to smile when I see and think of things that remind me of her.   If she could see this card, it would bring a smile to her face as she loved Lily of the Valley stamps.

Thanks, for stopping in and looking at my card today.

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Shirley ! Love the sweet image and the beautiful paper ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Shirley! The background florals are beautiful and a perfect fit for your lovely image! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the pleated border!! The image is so sweet and adorable!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley,
    So very adorable! The image just makes me smile - and it's good that it makes you smile when you think of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Shirley, this little cutie pie looks ready for the finest of tea parties all decked out in her best dress up clothes! Love how you bumped up the scalloped frame with the sweet yellow pleated border, against the flowery DP in the background - too sweet - now do you want one lump or two?

    ReplyDelete