My Blog List

Friday, November 13, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Pink, Glittery Chloe Stems

Good Morning,  blog friends.    The leaves are falling very quickly in my little corner of the world and almost all of the summer flowers are gone.  I still have some pink petunia's that give the lawn a little color.   Seeing the pink colored petunias put me in a mood to make a flower card, for
Classy Cards N Such,  with sparkles to brighten up the day.

I started with a white card base and cut another white layer to use over it.  I used my Sue Wilson
Lavish Swirls Diagonal die to on the bottom of this layer.   I chose the  Anna Griffin Matelasse embossing folder to emboss the top portion of this layer.   I cut a piece of pink glitter paper to attach under the Lavish Swirls.  I popped it up over the card base using Joy Foam Pads Large.

I used the same pink glitter paper with the Memory Box Tall Chloe Stem die.    The pink and silver glitter butterflies were made using the Memory Box Butterfly Delights die.

I adhered the chloe stems and butterflies to my card using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive and the Art Institute Metal Tip.  For the final touch to my card,  I added white pearls to the butterfly and chloe stems.


All of the highlighted products mentioned may be found in the Classy Cards N Such Store.  You may use the code Shirley-10 for a ten percent discount.

I hope you liked my card and I appreciate you stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shirley! The glittery paper is stunning and I love your itty bitty butterflies! So pretty! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Shirley, your card is like a breath of spring here in the middle of huge piles of fallen leaves! I love the way you used the Matelasse EF for your background with all the butterflies, and the way the pink glitter paper shows through the border. No better way to do those chloe stems but the same pink glittery way! Thanks for brightening my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink! Always like glitter paper! No flowers left outside here! The oak trees, beech and the norway maples still are holding on to their leaves! Winter is soon coming! Can't believe November is whipping by so quick! I love all seasons; always loved fall! Love the color...... Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping bye! Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Shirley!! I love the colors and the Chloe stems...one of my favorite dies!! The little butterflies are so cute!! The embossing is fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, a really lovely card Shirley
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete