My Blog List

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Classy Cards N Such - Be Mine

Here is a Valentine card I made for Classy Cards N Such this week.    The store is really selling out of a lot of products.  Everything is 38 % off now.  When I make my cards I like to use products that are still available, but by the time my card publishes some of them are already gone.  The Lace Hearts I used on this card has sold out already.

I started off with a white card base.  I then used the Spellbinders A2Filigree Delight die to make the decorative red layer.  The third layer was made by using the  Large die from the Spellbinders
Floral Ovals die set on white card stock.  I then used the smaller die using the same set to cut the red layer.

My heart was cut using the Spellbinder Lace Heart dies.  I cut a white layer to go behind it.  I put a red heart in the center.  I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to adhere the pieces of my card together.


For the finishing touch of my  card, I added a small checked heart with a button and added
White Pearls.


I am happy you came by today.  Have a wonderful Valentine weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Great use of those 2 dies together for the BG on which to set your hearts - makes for a gorgeous and classic looking Valentine - reminds me of the "good ol' days" in the red and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GORgeous design! I LOve your striking colours and these dies are so pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Valentine's Day card - very exquisite with those wonderful dies.

    ReplyDelete