My Blog List

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Going To The Easter Bunny Hop

Hi, everyone.   It has been a busy week at my house this week.   I had many projects that had to be completed and my grand- daughter was with me a few days.  There was also shopping to be done for our dinner tomorrow.  Today, it will be doggie spa day.  I always dread that as my Yorkie girls do not cooperate.   They fight the spa time like little lions.

I was the host for the Free 4 All challenge at Splitcoast this week.  The challenge was to make a card with a bunny,  it did not have to be an Easter card, the theme was the Bunny Hop.   My card has my Easter bunnies and kitten on the way to the bunny hop.  This is a vintage image I printed and I colored the clothing with copics.   The flower was made with a Heartfelt Creations stamp and matching die.  I used a branch punch for the little branches.  You can still join the challenge with your bunnies if you like.

I am off to gather up the pups.  Have a great Easter.

Challenges entered:

Double D Challenge - Easter

7 comments:

  1. Awesomely CUTE card, Shirley!! Love the pink and chocolate coloring, and the way you flower sits on the corners of the layers on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, Love the vintage look and sweet image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so adorable!! I love the vintage image!! It makes me smile!! What a beautiful card!! Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! You made a perfect card out of it. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this sweet little card Shirley! The bunnies & kitty are just so excited about going to the bunny hop! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shirley this is so, so cute! Great job! Happy Easter to you & yours!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘EASTER’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this has to be the sweetest Easter image ever - as the bunnies are with a cute little kitten - the card is gorgeous and the sweet image makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete