My Blog List

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Eureka - Quilting and Stitching

The challenge this week for Eureka Stamps blog is to make a card with quilting or stitching.  Faux or real, it is your choice.  I used the Eureka Stamp Hybiscus and Bee #21001.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I used copics to color my image and added some stickles on the bee's wings.  Turquoise and orange has always been a favorite color combo, they are perfect together.  My stitching is around the white oval.

Be sure and join us for the challenge, you just might be the lucky winner of some free digi's.   I hope you will head on over to the blog to see what my team mates have made for you today.

3 comments:

  1. Your hibiscus is beautiful Shirley! I love your color combo! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring on the hibiscus and love the little Bee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete