My Blog List

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Crazy Bird Selfie

I had fun playing the Technique Lover's Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.    I didn't get to play yesterday so I woke up this morning thinking about the selfie challenge.  I remember seeing a sign that said, "House work makes you ugly".  I decided it wasn't worth the chance and made this card instead.  ~grin~

I decided to give my crazy bird ink for the very first time and take him to the state fair.  He had to ride the Farris Wheel all by him self.  He is wishing one of his bird brain friends were at the fair to ride with him. 

I also used the Stampin' Up set "Feeling Sentimental".


8 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the background image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! I love the crazy bird!! He's so cute!! I hope one of his crazy friends shows up to ride the Ferris Wheel with him :) Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put this card together with the bird and ferris wheel! A perfect sentiment finished this one off perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingenious, love the bird and Ferris wheel, such fun.

    SO VERY WISE to have listened to the advice on the sign :)
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the bird selfie but he wouldn't get me on the big wheel
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your story about the sign made me chuckle!! I wouldn't take a chance either!!
    Love how you took the selfie challenge - a great time to break out one of your crazy birds, now here's hoping one of his buddies comes along!! Love the coloring on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now THAT is a great card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fun selfie, although I have to say your Crazy bird looks a bit nervous about the ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete