My Blog List

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Blue Knight Praying in the Window

Here is a card I made with the Blue Knight Window in the WallPraying for You and Bible Verse 2 stamps.  I colored the image with copics and punched some flowers for my red vine.   A perfect card for someone going through a rough time.

This is a picture of the actual Window in the Wall stamp.  It is very versatile, you can use the view that is already on the stamp or put anything you like in the window.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will come back soon.


5 comments:

  1. Well that is very clever! I love your version and the actual stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card- it would be a great encouraging card! Thanks for posting the actual stamp too. I love how you have changed up the color of the flowers on the top as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have certainly made a beautiful project from the stamp, Love your interpretation of it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Shirley, you are such a clever gal, using this stamp and placing the praying figure in the opening - this is, by far, an extremely versatile stamp, and definitely an image you used to its full potential for an encouragement card - would love to send a card like this to my SIL right now, going through a rough time with my brother's illness! Love the addition of the punched flowers in the vines over the window - an extra special touch! Big Hugs! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool and amazing image! Such a great reminder of the need for prayer. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete