My Blog List

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Pastel - Flourishes Bunnies

Happy April Fool's Day.  Be careful so no one gets a joke on you today.  

The Friends of Flourishes challenge for today is to use pastel colors.   I like pink and purple so I used the Flourishes Tartan Plaid and the Flourishes Bunnies, Bunnies stamp sets on my card today.
These sets are both new  to Flourishes and they were released this month.

Thanks,  for coming by today.  I hope you will check out the cards made by my team mates.  
You will find their names and links to their blogs below.

  Shirley,(that is me)



9 comments:

  1. Another Super scene and love the colours and paper you used.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple on pink plaid makes a fabulous background, and the new Bunny family image is just adorable!! You sure are ready for Spring with this cute card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny scene against the plaid background. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love this cute scene stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the adorable scene!! The background paper is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image and card you created Shirley... Love that plaid background! Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love how you added the carrots to the focal image. The Tartan Plaid background looks wonderful here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bunnies are so cute and remind me of a book by Enid Blyton I had as a child. Lovely card Shirley x

    ReplyDelete