My Blog List

Sunday, July 23, 2017

You Will Find Refuge

Good Morning.   I have a card to share today that I made for a friend at church who is going through a difficult time.  I used the "You will Find Refuge" stamp set by Our Daily Bread designs.  This is one of my favorite sets to use when someone is hurting.  When I read this scripture I feel as though God is taking His loving arms and wrapping them around you to provide the comfort you need which will help you get through the things that my be troubling you in life.

I used a ODBD Lacey Square for my frame.  I colored the chickadee with copics.  I used distressed ink to sponged around the image and the sentiment.

Thanks, so much, for coming by today.  Have a wonderful Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a thoughtful and beautiful card to make for someone going through a difficult time! I like all of the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did one of my all time ODBD favorites proud with this beauty, Shirley! Love the coloring, and the Scripture is so comforting. Those tilted panels are getting to be your signature!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shirley. The sentiment you used it a great reminder of His strength and love. I'm sure your friend appreciated your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete