My Blog List

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Ruffled Feathers

Here is a card I made using a Flourish Stamp set called 'Tweeting Friends".   I love this set and the sentiment is so cute.  I suppose I will have to ruffle some feathers with someone so I have an excuse to send it.  ~Grin~

I colored my image using copic markers.  I fussy cut the birds and attached them to the stitched oval.  I think it made them pop a little more.

The Stitched Oval and  Lacey Square dies I used are by Our Daily Bread Designs.  The small ovals are by Spellbinders.

Thank you, for joining me today.  I hoped you liked my card.  Come back on Friday and I will have another one for you.  I will be using a cute little western owl, you won't want to miss it.

Challenges:

As You Like It Blog - Feathers or Fur

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley! Beautiful coloring on these sweet birdies...love the soft aqua! Fabulous dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable this image is, but I laughed when I read that you intend to "ruffle some feathers" so you can use this card!! Love the framing with those dies and the coloring on the birds is just preciously soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the little birds - colored wonderfully too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with really pretty dies! Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete