My Blog List

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Snow Fun Side Step Card

I made this card for a friend of my daughter's who loves to get letters and cards.  I did a lot of fussy cutting which is not one of my favorite things to do, but know this guy will love it makes it all worthwhile.

The side step card base was made using a Our Daily Bread Designs die.  It sure made that part of the card very easy.

I combined two SU stamp sets and a MFP stamp set to make this card.  It was fun combining them.

Thank you, for stopping by and looking at my card today.

Challenges entered:

DL.Artblog - Christmas or Thankful

ModSquad Challenge Blog - Non Traditional Christmas colors

Male Room Challenge - Christmas

Dare 2B Artzy - Spirit of Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!! I love the fun scene you've created!! The recipient will adore this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific and equally gorgeous. I think the step card is especially amazing.. it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, you have gone and done it again! Combined your stamp sets to make one incredible card. Love how you have added all the things it takes to make a great SNOW DAY even more fun! Applauding your art-say genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome step card Shirley! Gorgeous coloring on these adorable images! Love the scene!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!! The detail from your cutting is so impressive and I'm sure your daughter's friend will be absolutely delighted with this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL details on this card, great cutting out and details. Love it. Thank you for sharing your lovely card at The Male Room. - Faith DT
    with my follower hat on - I Love it and so will he.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love all of the different shaped and sized snowmen. The fussy cutting was worth the trouble- the scene you created is gorgeous. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fantastic stepper card. Love all the little details. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete