My Blog List

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Blue Knight - Good Morning Sunshine

Hello, Friends.  Hope your week is going well.   My week is going fast.   Actually it seems like all the weeks are going fast.

I am ready for nicer weather, but I am starting to think I might have to go on a vacation to see some warm temps and sunshine.  Yesterday it was 60, but there was a tornado that touched down in the area.  We had no damage, but many did. This weekend we are suppose to get snow.  With each snow, I say, "this has got to be the last one for the season" and then we get another one.  It is not unusal  for us to get snow this time of year.  I remember, as a child, having snow on Easter day.   I guess I will stay positive and think Spring will be here when it gets good and ready.

Today I have a card to share with you with that I created using a Blue Knight Rubber stamp  set called Good Morning Rooster.   I love the country style stamps and gingham is one of my favorite papers to put with them. 

Blue Knight has newly released stamps in their online store if you want to take a look.  One is a cute little VW bug convertible with the owner grandson sitting on the back of it watching fireworks.  It is adorable.  If you are a Old Truck lover, there is a neat one with an old truck.  There is another one with called "Quiet Waters" with a pier with a scenic background that I love.  I can't wait to receive mine in the mail so I can make cards to show you how awesome they are.  There are others so be sure and go by the store and take a look at them.

Thanks, so much, for coming by today.  Let me know what you think of my card.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors on the rooster...fabulous job of coloring him! The gingham paper sets him off perfectly! Our temps are up and down here too, just NO SNOW!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun country feel and I love that sentiment! I will go check out the new stamps.

    I know what you mean about the warm weather, it is quite something this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, your coloring is great and that background paper is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete