My Blog List

Thursday, April 5, 2018

QKR Stampede - Rolling Out Birthday Wishes

Here is a card I made using the QKR Stampede - Stamp on it image  Baking Bear.   Mrs. Bear looks like she mean business with that rolling pin.  My sentiment is computer generated.  I also thought of making a sentiment that says "You don't like my cooking?" with an inside sentiment that says "I suggest that you can cook or take me out to eat".   

I hope you liked my card and that you will come back to visit again soon.


6 comments:

  1. What a fun card and perfect for the cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! That image is too cute!! I love the paper, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCELLENT, love your colouring and sentiment, the insert would suit me perfectly, 'cause that's what I say here, don't eat what I cook, cook yourself! So he cooks for us all now, although I still do it occasionally LOL.
    Looks like you are QKR are well matched.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hoot your card for today is!! Love this humorous old Mama Bear, and both the sentiment you chose (and the one you almost picked) would both have worked equally as well, though this one is best for a Birthday card! Great choice for the BG paper, love the coloring and the little corners on the image panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Shirley! I don't remember seeing this image! Great coloring and perfect papers! I love the "Don't like my cooking" sentiment!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and beautiful this card is, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete